Tuesday, November 15, 2011

OK. So I "pulled the trigger" ...

I just ordered my Kindle Fire online.

Although my wife "agreed in principle" with this acquisition, she has been known to change her mind over time. Historically, I've learned to act fast before this happens. Especially since I have documented approval.

I wanted to get the order in prior to "Black Friday" to reduce delays. Here's the order summary:

Standard delivery will take 2-3 weeks

Here's my order summary:

Order #: xxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Items: $199.00
Shipping & Handling: $6.98
------
Total Before Tax: $205.98
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
------
Order Total: $205.98

Delivery estimate: Nov. 22, 2011 - Nov. 29, 2011

1 "Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi"

Electronics; $199.00
Expected to ship in 2 to 3 days
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment